VP/General Manager – Manufacturing Operations, Czech Republic
General Manager / VP Site Operations, Czech Republic
We have recently been retained by a global Pharmaceutical company who are now seeking to fill the above mentioned, senior position. Our client is considered to be an exceptionally dynamic and fast moving entity that currently is going through a very significant period of expansion; both organically and by acquisition. Due to this aggressive growth, a number of opportunities have arisen, not least of which is the requirement for the business to take on a senior and experienced Site General Manager with a proven history of success managing the financial, strategic and operational performance of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in central europe. The scope of the above-mentioned opportunity is unique and challenging with an organisation that is currently undergoing unprecedented growth
- Comprehensive scientific academic background (pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, engineering).
- Basic understanding of the relevant science and pharmaceutical processes at the site
- Basic knowledge that enables understanding of process, technology, quality issues etc.
- Ability to leverage personal technical knowledge to communicate effectively
- Basic understanding of the Company portfolio and practical experience in the relevant technologies
- Limited experience and/or basic knowledge in all Company Pharma key technologies
- Deep ability to analyze metrics and proactively implement action
- Deep portfolio and complexity management skills
- Comprehensive practical experience working in a regulated production facility (production and/or packaging)
- Basic cross-functional understanding in multiple related disciplines (quality & supply chain as core, others important but not required)
- Comprehensive experience in balancing business needs, cost and market considerations, regulatory compliance, global network
- Basis understanding of the global supply chain and pipeline
- Comprehensive knowledge in validation
- Basic experience in a global function – gaining a perspective broader than the plant
- Deep knowledge and/or experience in product and tech transfer
- Basic knowledge in Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology and related principles of OPEX
- Deep experience in regulatory inspections, Investigations and discussions/ interactions with regulatory bodies
- Deep knowledge of cGMP, ICH and local regulation
For further information on this senior position, please contact Stephen Boylan, Managing Partner, Beckford Search Partners in confidence on +353-1-490-6270, or simply apply here.